No products in the cart.
Blessings, and thank you for being here!
Portuguese born, 46 years ago, I traveled and lived in several countries throughout my life. Most memorable moments I have from childhood is when I spent a few years in Angola, Africa. Beautiful people, amazing country, unforgettable memories.
I am currently living in South Wales, UK with my husband and children.
My holistic practice seed was planted in 2005, when I initiated my qualifications to become a holistic practitioner. This was triggered by a shift in my personal journey – the beginning of my spiritual awakening.
I haven’t stopped evolving ever since. Although I have a background in body-based modalities like Quiromassage, Lymphatic Drainage, Tui-na, Aromatherapy, etc my attention soon shifted as I grew spiritually. I then felt the calling to work on a quantum level, which I found truly transformative.
Beyond Quantum Healing, Ancient Healings Arts (Egyptian, Lemurian), Past Life Regression and Life Between Lives, High-Frequency Crystal & Sound, and Epigenetic Healing Cycles, all combined with the latest techniques in Somatic approach are some of the modalities I love to work with.
Thousands of hours of self-study and quite a few certifications later, I can now offer my own methods of healing which I developed throughout the years, whilst working with men and women all over the world. I offer one-to-one and group spiritual ascension mentorship. Online and in-person.
I tend to follow no one in particular. I take what resonates with my essence and leave my mind open to every possibility.
My name is Claudia Sofia and this is my journey!
Well that was a bit boring right? Although I sound/look all Miss Good Two Shoes I am actually quite a rebel!
Here’s a glimpse of my true essence:
- I don’t resonate with hierarchal systems and have a hard time when it comes to following orders. If asked nicely, I will do everything in my power to help you but if I feel you are pushing it in an authoritative manner, (abuse of power) I will not comply. Subservience is definitely not in my nature.
- I am genuinely kind, considerate and do what I feel its right BUT I also take no shit!
- I curse (a lot!). Even my husband complains…
- I love all type of music but I would say Heavy Metal was the one that helped me the most. It facilitated the release of my trapped emotions during my teens. And when I say Heavy Metal I am including all types of Metal.
- I am a rock chick and this one has a double meaning. I used to play guitar and drums with my bestie back in Portugal and I love collecting crystals , minerals and literally…rocks!
- I am super feminine but also a tomboy. I love racing motorbikes. I love the speed and freedom I get from riding motorcycles. My last bike was a sports bike, Yamaha R1 (1000cc) but still have the Suzuki Hayabusa in my mind (1400cc). Trinity from The Matrix was the catalyst although my passion for motorbikes has always been in my heart since I was a kid (much to my moms despair ).
- I moved countries twice, with young children, cats and dogs included. I love a good challenge.
- My Mum is my role model. Everything I am , I owe to this Amazing woman! She is a fighter for the greater cause and had 2 near death experiences. My Mum taught me and my siblings not to fear death.
- I find the most random things funny and I’m sometimes misunderstood, with my humour being taken as impolite but I’m genuinely not making fun of anything or anyone. I am not the type of person that mocks others, on the contrary.
- I don’t watch regular TV, Netflix or the likes. In fact, anything that is mainstream media related, does not have my attention. I rather spend my free time, educating myself. I do occasionally like to watch a good comedy or horror movie, although this is getting less and less frequent. Regardless, I will laugh at both … Like I said, I find everything funny
- I have a veeeeery curious mind. I legit question everything. That’s why I love to learn and I am constantly studying or reading or watching videos that feed my soul and appetite for knowledge.
- I love anything furry! Cats, dogs, rabbits, squirrels, you name it! The furrier the better. But felines… Felines it’s a whole other level of love. Feels like family (and they are )
- People think I am extrovert, because of my bubbly personality and I truly get along with everyone but in truth I can’t be around people in general for too long. I am very protective of my personal field. I can’t cope with small talk either. I enjoy the company of those whose essence resonates with mine.
- I can’t hide how I feel. You just know when I am not happy about something. I will tell you that too, in a gentle, respectful way of course.
- I am and always be there for the underdog. Once thing that is hard for me to shift is the feeling of injustice. I am a mediator at heart and always do my best to find balance in all things.
- Alcoholic drinks and coffee? No a fan! (I know… Shocking!!) Unless I add 5 kgs of sugar and 3 litres of milk, I really can’t stand the coffee’s bitter taste. I love the smell of coffee though. I usually drink freshly squeezed fruit juice or fresh water (preferably mineral). Fluoride is avoided like the plague!
- Although I grew up in a Catholic indoctrinated country, I never felt it in my heat to follow religion. I was aware of the inconsistencies in every religion from a young age and could feel its encryption. I always respected other people’s spirituality, regardless though. I wasn’t atheist either. I acknowledged Source and Earth as crucial parts of our existence.
- I am not one to worship anything really. It just feels unnatural to me. (But hey, that’s me )
- I tend to work with the highest expressions of my Self and of my clients. Any type of “Gods”, Archangels and the likes it’s not really my thing and are not called in my daily routine or line of work unless they are part of a client’s multidimensional lineage.
- I never ever trusted governments, politicians, and public institutions, schools included (and I had good grades but refused to play along with the system!) Also not the one to follow the masses: going to uni being one of them. I don’t do well with labels /status. To me everyone is equal regardless if you have a degree or not.
- I treat everyone with respect and kindness regardless of age, status, sex, you name it!
And that’s just a glimpse of me! Hope you had fun get to know me a bit better.
If you resonate with my essence, I would be delighted to share my spiritual journey with you!
Throughout the years I have witness amazing transformations from those who felt drawn to my work and choose to walk beside me in my own spiritual journey.
If your essence resonates with what I have to offer, I will be most honoured to guide you and uplift you in your journey.
Together we rise!
My Line of Work
This is the foundation and structural essence of my offerings